Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Secret Weapons!


I bought a couple of new Gateway Evolution Inferno discs (Black 169 grams, White 172 grams) to try out, as Brant has been talking about how far they go and how fast they are. I decided to see what all the talk was about, and so bought one for me (black) and one for Brant as a surprise (White).

When I gave it to him this evening at Moraga he was excited and shocked. I don't think he had any idea I would order them, and certainly didn't expect to get one as a gift. We ended up trying them out on the 5th hole and through-out our round and they do seem a little faster than any other disc. As for the distance, I am getting more on some shots, mostly on #5 and am still learning to throw it. We decided to keep them on the "DL" and so they are our "Secret Weapons"... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home