Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Monday, October 16, 2006

A 2 from the stage

I played a cool evening round with Brant, Brett and Jesse yesterday, and although I was not playing too well, I did have one amazing shot.

I threw my Tee-Rex on #9 and with the headwind it did not turn back toward the basket and so I ended up some 100+ ft. away in front of the stage. I got to my disc and realized it would take all I had to get my putter to the basket, but it still seemed like the disc to throw... As I let it go, I thought well that might be good, as it flew towards the basket - and BANG - stuck in the chains!! Brant called it in the air and said he thought it was going in. It was a awesome shot and I only wish it was for an Ace rather than a duece - but shots like that difinately keep you coming back for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home