Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Still playing bad!

I played this afternoon, and was joined by "hippie" Greg and his dog on #2. I have just been playing so badly lately... I have been hanging on to my drives and/or shanking it hard OB. Just not playing the way I was a few weeks ago - when par rounds seem routine. You will see by my score that par was not in any danger today. I just seemed to make either par, or big numbers! Not so much fun. I hope that spending less time on the web site (as it is getting closer to being finished) will help and I can practice more. Anyway, here is my bad score for today:

Round
3, 3*, 3, 5, 3, 5, 3, 5, 3 = +6
4, 3**, 5***, 5, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4 = +7 +13 Total - YUCK!!!

* - Had a great drive on #2 and put it on the hill
** - Had by biggest drive on #2 (to backside of the hill) - still missed putt
*** - Got up on top of the hill (pin high) only to hit the basket twice and roll farther away each time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home