Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wet Berkeley Late Round...

I played a part of a round at Berkeley with Greg and "hippie" Greg, before giving up due to darkness and wetness. I did not lose any discs thank goodness, but not for a lack of trying. I had a great shot on #2 for example, only to spend 20 minutes looking for my disc in a foot deep puddle at the base of a tree. This was a theme as I had a couple of other shots that ended up with me looking for my disc, and having to play out of some hole. After a few holes of this, it seemed to take the wind out of my sails and I eventually stopped throwing all together and walked the last few holes with the Greg's.

I am not a huge fan of the Berkeley course, partly because I hate to lose discs and partly because I am still learning to make all the different type of throws the game demands. Since Berkeley is usually windy and wet, it is just not much fun for me to play. Maybe as I get better I will feel differently... but for now, I will play it only when Moraga is too muddy and/or I have too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home