Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Getting back out there

I went out and played disc golf with Greg, then Scotty and Paul (friend of Nicks). Greg and I started at around 1pm, and played 18+ holes and I could not believe how rusty I was. I think I had only one birdie and many more bogeys... not good. Both of our play was kind of loose and not so good - but it was just nice to be able to play again! After like 20 something holes we decided to go and grab some lunch in preparation for our rounds with Scotty.

After lunch, we proceed to play some "P-I-G" putting on #1 while waiting for Scott to arrive. Greg got me with 2 straight PIGs before I got one back on him. His putting was much better than mine as I just could not seem to get my feel back.

Paul showed up before Scotty, and once he showed we played 2 more rounds before darkness fell. I kept track of those two rounds (as you can see below). I think Greg got tired as his score for the last nine got much higher than it had been. My drives started to improve over the last round or so and I hope that I can continue it for Santa Cruz this weekend.

Round One
4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 4*, 3, 4, 4 = +6 Yikes!
* I had a great putt for bogey and got everyone fired up!

Round Two
3, 3*, 3, 3, 3, 3**, 3, 4, 3 = +1
* Had my farthest drive and was on the hill
** Out-drove both Scotty and Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home