Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Quickie

I went out to Moraga for a "quickie" round before the UNC Tarheels (my favorite basketball team) played at 4:30 PM on ESPN2. They won, but this is not a basketball blog so I won't go on about their game.

My round was more practice and I just did not have it today. My timing has been a little off and so a few of my drives went astray. At hole #4, I met up with some guys from San Francisco. They played well and said that the course in the city is going to add more holes to make it 18, then add another entire course making 36 holes in all. That would be awesome and I did not ask them when it would be ready... They also said they were developing a new back-pack style disc golf bag. it sounded nice and they said it would be out in a few months and that anyone interested could buy one on Ebay.

As for my round, see scores below. I was unimpressed with it, but did make a few longer putts (holes 1 & 2). I hope I can play a few more times before my next project starts.

Practice One
3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 4, 3, 5*, 3 = +4 - Yuck!!
* She did it to me again!! Hit off the basket on par putt and rolled some 30ft. (went from 3 to 5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home