Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bag Tag #4

I played Chika this afternoon and was fortunate enough to come away with bag tag #4. Neither of us played our best rounds, and we tied with +3 after 18 holes, so we went to extra holes and I took it with a par on #2, as Chika missed a 20 ft. putt for par. Early on I had the lead and was 1 under before taking a 5P on hole #6, as I got my tee shot stuck in the "pac-man" tree. After that Chika had the lead and took a bogey on the 18th hole to fall back into a tie, and thus force extra holes.

Overall I really enjoy playing with Chika and we seem relatively evenly matched, as either of us could shoot a few down or a few over at any time. I am looking forward to defending my tag in the weeks to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home