Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Friday, June 30, 2006

Another bag-tag Round

Well the top seven bag-tag holders played tonight for what has to be the biggest bag-tag round yet. The only person who could not play was Craig, and he was missed. I played with Brian, Chika and Brant (non-smokers) while Ron, Matt and Chase played in the group behind us. Unfortunately it was a little hard for the the big guns to keep tabs on each other this way, but with a group of seven players it did not seem appropriate to have one huge group.

I did not play especially well, as my putting continued to be an issue. I "poled" a lot of putts that I could of made, which left me a few over par. Still I was ahead of Brant and potentially Chase, but in the end came out last. Brian was on fire and was 7 under at one point, but finished -6 and in first place. Ron was second, Brant in third and there was a three-way tie for fourth-sixth (at even). The net was Matt took 6 as he had to go, and Chika/Chase played on. I think Chase ended up with four and Chika got five, but I am not sure.

As it stands now:
#1 - Brian
#2 - Ron
#3 - Brant
#4 - Chase
#5 - Chika
#6 - Matt
#7 - Me
#8 - Craig
#9 - Open (i.e. someone needs to make this tag)
#10 - Open (i.e. someone needs to make this tag)

Hopefully I will get organized and make "official" tags soon and start posting the results on the Moraga web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home