Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Monday, February 06, 2006

More practice...

Played with Nick again and managed to keep my round from getting out of hand. I had a few birdie opportunities and converted some and missed others. I also did some putting at the end of the day and think that I still have to find the right stance... the straight on putts just seem to be too much a throw and less controlled than I would like.

Round 1
4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3 = +3
3, 3, 3, 2*, 3, 3, 3**, 4, 3 = 0 +3 Total

* Long birdie putt from the road (Nick made a birdie putt before me and he could not have all the fun)
** Missed an easy birdie putt to go to 2 under... rats!

Round 2
3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 3 = +3

I saw JB and Scotty, but they were playing with some other guys and I just don't like playing in huge groups, as it takes too long to play. I do hope I can hook up with him again... and plan to play with Greg on Wednesday (if possible).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home