Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More Master's Cup Practice...

I took the opportunity to go back to Santa Cruz one last time before the Master's Cup this weekend, as basketball is still being played on Wednesdays. The weather was great and I shot my best round ever - 11 over! I hope I can carry this hot round into the tournament, as I can't imagine that there will be many recreation players that will be able to duplicate that kind of scoring.

I played alone for the most part, and birdied number 8. I only had two 5's on my card, which I think is the reason for my good score. I had 13 pars out of a total of 24 holes, and I am pretty happy with that. The pins were mostly in the long positions as well, which is where they will be for the tournament and I don't think I could be any more ready. I just need to practice putting and then get mentally ready to go - should be a lot fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home