Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Practicing at Santa Cruz

I went to Santa Cruz today to get some practice in before the AM Masters Cup on the 28th-30th of the month. I played ok and shot 18 over (or a score of 102), but holes 13-17 are still closed for repairs. It was a very nice day weather wise, and I played with a couple of local players that were both pretty good. I had no birdies, but no 6's either, which allowed my score to remain fairly low.

I checked the scores of last year's AM Masters and I would need to be a little better to have win against those players, but this year there looks to be less Rec players and it will be interesting to see how their scores will compare with mine.

Overall it was great to play this course and it remains my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home