Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bragging rights!

I played a couple of rounds at Moraga with Greg for bragging rights, and as expected he got the better of me. It was close, and we both missed some easy putts, but in the end Greg had some great shots to take the 18 hole challenge. He made this crazy long upshot from the cement path on #9 for a birdie that was amazing.

I did manage to sneak in a quick "pig" putting victory while waiting on #2. I got on a roll and was putting everything in - I couldn't missed it seemed. Greg got me back before we left though so what goes around, comes around.

I also got the mini-bragging rights by capturing the last 9 hole round.

It was a great afternoon, as we both played well and went back and forth a lot during the rounds. The weather was perfect, although the ground was still very wet from the recent rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home