Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Almost an ACE!

I played a few rounds today with Dustin (and then Brian joined us) and I almost got my first ace.

We were on hole #4 at Moraga, and there was a large crowd of people waiting to play. We asked to play through or with, and as no one else was ready I stepped to the tee... I threw my Star SL, and it went staright out toward hole #5 tee, then as it finally slowed down the fade took over and it headed back toward the basket. I was hard to tell exactly where it was headed, but it looked like it would be on the green... when BAM it hit of the top of the lower basket and dropped right there! WOW!! Everyone was super excited and I can't help but wish it would have just been 3-4 inches higher, it would have been in for sure.

As luck would have it, on our next trip around the course, Dustin did almost the same thing. He went first off the tee, and hit the chains on #4. It bounched out and to the right, but it was no less amazing!! I can't beleive we both had such close ace shots. I now know how Greg R. feels... so close and yet so far!! It sure was a lot of fun none-the-less!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home