Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Great Putt!

I played some disc golf with Greg, Scotty and Lane and we ended up playing some doubles for a buck. It was Greg and I, against Scotty and Lane. Scotty birdied the first hole, and then we tied (at par) all the way until the seventh hole - we used my drive, and had ended up about 40 yards to go to the basket. I decided to putt first, so that Greg could take a run at birdie, and used my "birdie" putter and was trying to just get it close, and threw it a little high and right - and BAM right in!!!

With that putt our team evened the score and it took us 3 extra holes to decide the match. Scotty's team had some good putts on the fist and second extra hole to stay in the match. In the end, Scotty had a outstanding drive within 3 feet of the basket on #3. Both Greg's and my drives were only so-so, and thus we lost the hole and the match. Still it was a lot of fun and we all had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home