Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Second Birdie!

Well I shot two rounds of +5, but I got my second birdie on #7 on the back nine!!

I waited for the wind to die down today before I went out to throw and was rewarded with little to no breeze. I started around 3:45 PM and finished at 5:15 PM. Below are my scores for both rounds and each was marked with a lot of pars and then a few holes where I really messed up and took a five. More up and down rounds than I am use to.

Round 1
3, 4, 4, 3, 3, 5, 4, 3*, 3 = +5

* A nice tomahawk to within 2 feet for par

Round 2
3, 4, 3, 5, 3, 5, 2, 4*, 3 = +5

* A great bogey saving putt from 15 feet

#8, that cold temptress, was actually pretty kind to me today! I had a couple of my best, and some might say "luckiest", shots on her in both rounds. "It doesn't matter how, just how many!" and that was certainly true today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home