Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today's Mail


Today I got my package from Diskfly!! It contained my new Ching cooler bag, and my 167 gram "Special Edition" Wraith. I was not expecting it to be the special edition, but was happy to see that logo when I opened the box!! I also got Scotty's "daughter of Crush" Z-Crush. I saw him out at Moraga and so handed it over in a sealed bag (so he can't claim it was "used" before he got it). I am still waiting for a package from DiscNation, and hope to round out my disc collection before the season ends.

I have also been thinking of maybe getting a "Moraga Disc Golf Club" together - with the logo "that's how we do it!" for next season. I think it would be fun to do, but I'll have to see how it goes.

As I mentioned above, I did go out and played a few holes this evening and I was rusty. I can't believe how quickly I lose my feel, but I did have a few nice longs putts which made my round. My score was nothing to write home about, but I like making long par saves with the shark!! Below are closer pictures of each of my items...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home