Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Started this blog

I have been playing disc golf for almost a month and so decided to start a blog dedicated to it. This way I can post my scores, thoughts and happenings in one place and not clutter up my other blog.

I bought another disc online from DiscNation today, and I don't seem too impressed so far. They are closer to me than DiscFly and yet the shipping is more expensive and estimated shipping time are both more. That is no good. We'll see how the shipping turns out - but DiscFly seems a better place so far.

I ordered a Champion Orc in 161 Grams. Greg has been throwing this one well and it seems a good addition as I search for the right weight and disc to use off the tee.

I am still waiting for my order from DiscFly to arrive; it has Scotty's Z-Crush, my Champion Wraith 165 Grams and a Ching Bag. I hope it comes tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home