Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Master's Cup 2007 - Day 2

Played much better, shot a +12, and hopefully moved up a few spots. I putted very well and didn't seem to miss anything inside of 20 or so feet. The pins were moved up on almost every hole, with I think 4 exceptions, and so that also helped. I was easily the best in my group and shot 19 strokes better than yesterday.

I had a nice time again as I played with a guy who had come all the way from North Carolina to play in the event. He was a truck driver and didn't even like college basketball (how can that be living in UNC country??).

Hopefully I can continue to play well and finish in the middle of the pack. It is nice to shoot more of my normal score and we'll see how it all ends up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home