Scoots Disc Golf-O-Rama

Friday, May 04, 2007

Master's Cup 2007 - Day 1

Well I think I pretty much shot myself out of the tournament!

I was really not sure what to expect from myself, given my recent playing experience, but had hoped to play better than this - +31. I seemed to be just a few feet off on all my throws, which at DeLa means I hit a lot of trees. I still had a great time and played with a couple of locals who were on fire.

Also the pins were all in the longest position, which is unusual for the AMs, as they typically set it up so SOME are long, but not all of them and may have accounted for some of my high score. Still I usually am not this bad... I was not trying to throw with the big guns, but sticking to throws I knew I could make - but justed couldn't seem to execute. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home